Boxing Manager Game 2 is a strategy sports manager game.
Can you create a champion in an ever-evolving world of 100 unique boxers who train, improve, age, and retire?
Boxing Manager 2 is designed to be accessible to even casual fans, so it avoids bogging you down in micro-management. If you don't want to get involved with training your boxers, you can simply switch them to "Auto-Train", leaving you free to just book matches.
Boxing Manager 2 features:
- 100 unique boxers with 14 attributes, all randomly generated for your game world, so no two players will have the same experience.
- Choose boxers for your stable carefully if you want a World Champion (or even a contender). Low cut resistance means a boxer will bleed during matches, a bad chin will see him vulnerable to a knockout punch, whilst low determination means he won't train hard, won't want to get up after being knocked down, and may retire if his career goes badly.
-- You'll need to plot your fighters' course up the rankings carefully if you want them to be successful and get a title bout. Putting them against tough opponents too soon could result in morale-wrecking losses that eventually cause them to quit the boxing game altogether.
- Every boxer trains, improves, ages, gets worse, and eventually retires, to be replaced by a new rookie. The game world is ever-evolving.
- Select training focus for each boxer. Is dodging the priority, or punching strength? You get to select from training areas such as sparring, weight training, cardio, or speed bag.
- Choose your boxer's tactics for each round of his boxing match. Should he move fast with quick jabs, or be a slugger and go for the knockout with slow, but powerful punches? You'll have to choose a fighting strategy based on his particular skills, and even patch him up between rounds, if he needs it.
So, are you ready to enter the brutal fight game as a boxing manager?
Official Website: http://www.jason-webb.com/boxing-manager/
Boxing Manager Game 2 is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Boxing Manager Game 2 (version 2.3.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.